Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Weekend at the Lake

Well, we got back a few hours ago from Bull Shoals, the greatest lake in the known universe. It's so nice that I have a place like that to go to. A place where I can relax and forget about things even if it's only for a few days. The lake is a little over four hours aways but I've driven there so many times over the years that the trip seems to take no time at all. And let me say that it is definitely worth the drive. Bull Shoals is so beautiful. The water is clean and the lake isn't built up like some of the other lakes in MO. It's great for anyone who enjoys skiing or wakeboarding because you can usually find a spot where the water is smooth as glass. I can't wait for the next chance I get to go down there and spend another great weekend at the lake.

No comments: