Monday, November 19, 2007

Today is a bad day. Why? Because I can’t stop thinking about things. Last night something happened and it made me start thinking a lot. So much so that I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep. In the past 6 months I’ve had a few relationships end. It goes beyond that, though. Failed relationships are kind of the story of my life. But it’s the most recent ones that got me thinking and questioning a lot about myself. When things seem so good, why do relationships end? And beyond that, if it is going to end, why can’t it be done right? Why do people have to lie about things? I wish people would just be straight with me. The truth may hurt but I’d rather be hurt a little than lied to and hurt much worse because of it. There’s nothing like being lied to or abandoned. I don’t want to be hurt anymore. Not by anyone. What does that mean? Should I cut myself off from people? I don’t know. I’m tired of trying though. All I can do is focus on the few relationships I have that are good. The friends that I have that hopefully won't let me down.

No comments: